LANScan is a powerful new product for monitoring and diagnosing Local
Area Network(LAN) problems. LANScan is focused on providing valuable information
about network performance - and making it accessible without requiring
experience in network analysis.
LANScan monitors network traffic, builds a real-time database
documenting who is communicating on the network and presents the data in a
variety of real-time displays. Tools for monitoring availability, identifying
network performance problems and reporting usage are included and can be used to
extend the functionality of LANScan.
- Includes all of the features found in LANScan
Traffic View, plus
- Reports network activity for all devices on the network including
their conversations, bandwidth usage and protocols.
- CSV File based logging records network activity.
- Event Monitor reports problems relating to traffic levels and
- Problems can be reported by dialog box popup, program initiation,
email or pager
- Explorer and Shortcut tools aid in organizing network information
- Scheduled testing of devices - results reported in trend graph and
via the Explorer and Shortcut views
- User defined classes can be used to organize network devices.
- User assigned names and descriptions can be attached to any network
device or interface.
- 'Quick View' supports one click access to network information for
any device active on the LAN.
See the Data Sheet for more
Starts at $295. See the Price List for details.
Purchase on line by clicking here.
See the LANScan Tour
for an overview of product operation.